Sleepover at the farm
Stay with us overnight and immerse yourself in a unique country experience. You sleep in a bunkie in our backyard right next to the alpaca pasture and can spend as much time with them as you like. They are all around us.
Included in your stay is an alpaca walk, feeding alpacas in the morning and, weather permitting, a bonfire at night.
Things to know
- The Bunkie sleeps 4 people and you are welcome to add a tent for more space or 2 more people.
- The bunkie is well insulated and has heat in the winter and AC in the summer.
- In the winter the main bed, kingsize, is in the loft with full bedding and two chairs that fold out into cots on the main floor with sleeping bags.
- In the summer the main floor has a double bed with full bedding and the loft can be used with sleeping bags.
- We can provide sleeping bags if needed.
- The washroom with shower is in the farmhouse and always accessible of course.
- There is a fire pit for a bonfire and sitting areas for you to enjoy, relax, and watch the alpacas and stars at night. Firewood is provided at no extra cost.
- The patio has a charcoal BBQ for your use. We provide charcoal at no extra cost.
- The alpaca walk is included in your stay. We can head out anytime after 4:30 pm until at least 30 mins before sunset or in the morning at 8:30 am after feeding the alpacas.
Price and Service
- The costs are $ 210.00 for the first night and includes the rent of the bunkie, cleaning fees, one alpaca walk, wood of a bonfire and charcoal for the BBQ.
- Any additional night is $130.00 for rent, wood for a bonfire and charcoal for the BBQ.
- Additional alpaca walks can be booke separately.
Terms of Payment
- The rental fee for one night, $130.00 is required as a down-payment at the time of your reservation.
- The balance is due one week prior to the reservation date.
- Up to 2 weeks before your reservation we will work with you to find another date at no extra cost.
- Up to 1 month before your reservation we will refund 100% of your down-payment.
- Up to 2 weeks before your reservation we will refund your down-payment minus $25.00 for administrative costs.
- Up to 1 week before your reservation we will refund 50% of your down-payment.
Book your own Farm Stay
(down-payment of $130.00 required)
Where to go when you are here? Here some suggestions and lots more on google – we are just outside of Strathroy:
Where are we located
Where to eat:
The Duke on Sydenham, Strathroy
3 Tim Hortons and many more restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. We are just 10 minutes outside of Strathroy.
What else to do:
Horseback riding at the Texas Longhorn Ranch
Hiking, biking at the Pinery Provincial Park
Shopping, hanging out at the beach Grand Bend
Visit the waterfall at Rock Glen Conservation Area, Arkona