Sleepover at the farm
Stay with us overnight and immerse yourself in a unique country experience. You sleep in a bunkie in our backyard right next to the alpaca pasture and can spend as much time with them as you like. They are all around us.
Included in your stay is an alpaca walk, feeding alpacas in the morning and, weather permitting, a bonfire at night.
Things to know
- The Bunkie sleeps 4 people and you are welcome to add a tent for more space or 2 more people.
- The bunkie is well insulated and has heat in the winter and AC in the summer.
- In the winter the main bed, kingsize, is in the loft with full bedding and two chairs that fold out into cots on the main floor with sleeping bags.
- In the summer the main floor has a double bed with full bedding and the loft can be used with sleeping bags.
- We can provide sleeping bags if needed.
- The washroom with shower is in the fibre studio, in the farmhouse and always accessible of course, but open to the public during business hours.
- There is a fire pit for a bonfire and sitting areas for you to enjoy, relax, and watch the alpacas and stars at night. Firewood is provided at no extra cost.
- The patio has a charcoal and propane BBQ for your use. We provide charcoal and propane at no extra cost.
- The alpaca walk is included in your stay. We can head out anytime after 4:30 pm until at least 30 mins before sunset or in the morning at 8:30 am after feeding the alpacas.
- Please keep in mind it is still “camping”, also with A/C, heat and bedding. You will need your own cooler, dishes etc.
Price and Service
- The costs are $ 240.00 for the first night and include the rent of the bunkie, cleaning fees, and one alpaca walk for up to 4 people.
- Any additional night is $150.00 for the rent
- Additional alpaca walks can be booked separately
- There is no extra cost for wood, charcoal, or propane
Terms of Payment
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Gift Certificates can be redeemed at the time of booking and are available for purchase on our website (Gift Certificates for Farm Stay).
- Up to 2 weeks before your reservation, we will work with you to find another date at no extra cost.
- Up to 1 month before your reservation, we will refund your payment minus $10.00 administration fee.
- Up to 2 weeks before your reservation, we will refund your payment minus $50.00 for administration fee.
- Up to 1 week before your reservation, we will refund 50% of your payment.
Book your Farm Stay
If you are booking with a gift certificate, please leave your certificate number in the message box. (Gift Certificates can be purchased in our web store)
If you choose to pay via e-transfer, please add 13% tax to your total and send an e-transfer to SamysAlpacaFarm@gmail.com.
Where to go when you are here? Here some suggestions and lots more on google – we are just outside of Strathroy: